• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheap Robinox Pots - 30 minutes to go

Great deal could be had if your in Melbourne

I can't get the link, so search for

And it will bring up the auction - they are also selling another one.

keg with tap
Sydney.. currently $20.50
seller has noted he has 2 avail. as well :)

edit: Item number: 150193600363
corrected eVilBay link with working TinyURL - cheers sammus ;)

For some reason the forum is changing the 'ViewItem' bit at the end to just 'VwItem' in the address... no idea why, any techies wanna shed some light? maybe its too long or something.

I suggest people start using TinyURL for links. So now it should work:

Link

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Home-brew-beer-on-t...1QQcmdZViewItem

Temprite in Sydney. Appears to be complete with compressor and all.

Cheap Robinox Pots - 30 minutes to go

Great deal could be had if your in Melbourne

I can't get the link, so search for

And it will bring up the auction - they are also selling another one.

keg with tap
Sydney.. currently $20.50
seller has noted he has 2 avail. as well :)

edit: Item number: 150193600363
(direct link not working for some reason)

The TinyURL thing works. There is obviously a problem with the forum where posting links are concerned. With these eBay links, even if you type it in correctly it seems to change tthe link to point to ......VwItem or ....iewItem instead of ...ViewItem

The TinyURL thing works. There is obviously a problem with the forum where posting links are concerned. With these eBay links, even if you type it in correctly it seems to change tthe link to point to ......VwItem or ....iewItem instead of ...ViewItem

Yep. Worked for me. Cheers on the headsup ;)

BUY NOW $65,000

Home Brew shop located 200mtrs from the Manly train station and 300mtrs from the up-market Manly Shopping Village and yacht marina. The business currently turns over $143,000.00 per annum without any sales over the 'net'. Great potential for a business minded person to increase those figures by utilising the internet to boost sales.

This business would ideally suit a semi-retired person who want to remain active. Rent on the building is only $550 per month. The price of $65,000.00 is on a walk in walk out basis. I am listing this business for a friend who is not up to scratch with computers, so if you want any further information, please ring BRUCE on 07 33484888 or 0409064744.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Home-Brew-shop-in-M...1QQcmdZViewItem

mike

OK I'm stuck at work bored...

50cm x 50cm (is that 100l?) stainless pot. Pickup in Melb. Currently $120 with 15 mins to go !
Cheers
Doug

OK I'm stuck at work bored...

50cm x 50cm (is that 100l?) stainless pot. Pickup in Melb. Currently $120 with 15 mins to go !
Cheers
Doug

haha. doug, I could kiss you right now! I just purchased this pot, thanks to you mate.

I've been after a large kettle for a good 6 months.. fine with ally but SS was first choice.. god, it's one of those things that was meant to be. Literally just walked in the door from a day out and snapped a quick bid with just 40 seconds to spare.

Now to figure out what the litres of liquid volume is? A keg, which is 50L measures 46cm height X 39cm approx. God, my math sucks.

Can anyone confirm 50cm X 50cm = ?

Cheers again,
reVox

haha. doug, I could kiss you right now! I just purchased this pot, thanks to you mate.

I've been after a large kettle for a good 6 months.. fine with ally but SS was first choice.. god, it's one of those things that was meant to be. Literally just walked in the door from a day out and snapped a quick bid with just 40 seconds to spare.

Now to figure out what the litres of liquid volume is? A keg, which is 50L measures 46cm height X 39cm approx. God, my math sucks.

Can anyone confirm 50cm X 50cm = ?

Cheers again,
reVox

98214.28571428564 cubic centimetres or 98.21428571428564 litres

Glad to be of help bloke !! :)

Hi guys,

self promotion here for my keg fridge on ebay:

Linky

Pick up from Charlestown NSW.

Cheers,
cliffo

Latest posts