Ebay Gas Burner

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get spiral burners for ~$80 from cellar plus, a little extra for a reg though, and shipping if you aren't in vic.

I just bought a 4 ring burner last night from Auscrown here . I decided it was worth the $25 more to go with auscrown over eBay as I'm hoping their quality standards will be a little bit better than the cheap Chinese options. Personally I like to cook with gas, I'm not a fan of the electrical heating options, but that's just me. It also seemed like 4 ring = better than 3 ring, hence the extra bit of cash for when I may need to use the 4th ring to get things going. At the end of the day its just flame to a piece of steel, don't over think it. What ever you buy will most likely do the job.

Where is this one made?

Shit, I have a 4 ring burner i got from Rays for $30 about 40 brews ago, I was on a budget at the time.

Personally i think it works well... After my mash, I generally gain about a degree a minute upto boiling point, And to maintain a boil i generally have just the 3rd biggest ring on. Never used the 4th ring cos its bloody wider than my keggle.

BUT, im keen to look into the mongolian and spiral burners, Considering im happy with a "shitty 4 ring"...

Latest posts

Back