• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Downsizing Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulie

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have a number of kegs to sell.
2 x schweppes - these are really good quality kegs, with metal top instead of rubber $75 each.
Cant seem to post pictures on here from my computer, but they look like the 3 smaller ones
$_35.JPG

4 x others - ones with black rubber on the top and bottom - $55 each or $200 for all 4.
4802-19l-second-hand-ball-lock-keg.jpg

Located Moorooka, prefer local sale.

If you're willing to ship, I'll take the four for $200 and cover your postage costs to postcode 2617 (Evatt)

Prefer to try to sell locally first
Ta
Paul

Understood. PM me if local sale doesn't work out in time

I would be keen for 2 maybe all 4 of the ball lock cornys! PM me

I will take 2 black rubber top ball lock kegs. Local & can pick up tomorrow.
Pm me

I will grab one of the black rubber ball locks. I am at Salisbury so could come by tonight.

I will grab one of the black rubber ball locks. I am at Salisbury so could come by tonight.
all gone at this stage - if it falls through i will let you know

Paul

Hey Paulie,
Damn I would have taken the rubber kegs in a heartbeat.
Would u be willing to part with the Schweppes ones for the same price. $110 for the two?

Hey Paulie,
Damn I would have taken the rubber kegs in a heartbeat.
Would u be willing to part with the Schweppes ones for the same price. $110 for the two?
Not at this stage, they are way better quality than the other ones, thicker steel, with metal handles. Will see how it goes.

Ta
Paul

Paul, What are the Schweppes kegs like for size compared to a normal corny? I haven't seen those before so just trying to see how different they are. Also are they ball lock?

They are top quality but are fairly heavy. You can leave them in your Will and be passed down through your family for generations to come.:D

Paul, What are the Schweppes kegs like for size compared to a normal corny? I haven't seen those before so just trying to see how different they are. Also are they ball lock?
hey are 18 litres I think, and they are ball lock

Paulie, you should put the dimensions out there as some might be worried they wouldn't fit in their kegerator/keezer. They look taller than the cornies.

Latest posts

Back