Door To Door Sales Man

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best way to get rid of Jehovahs witnesses is to say "I only discuss religion with one of the 144,000 True Anointed, not the Great Crowd". They realise they have been sprung and flee immediately. It always surprises them that information about them is easily accessible on the web, as they don't generally go in for sinful things like computers and television etc. so we actually have the jump on them.

:icon_offtopic:
I was in Real Estate for a couple of years in the early 90s and some J's had a house listed for sale with us, very interesting as it had 8 bedrooms (for all their kids) - took some buyers through and Mrs J said "my husband is out in the shed with some elders at a prayer meeting, could you please knock before going in". Shed was a 6 by 6 Titan job.

Knocked. door opened and I took buyers in. About 10 J's sitting around staring at the ceiling, whistling, etc. Under the chairs and in the dark corners and under tables were the tallies of VB they had been all grogging on. Priceless :lol:

Had a knock at the door today. This is what happened:

Hi my names nick.
Shannon. Hi nick.

I return with two pots.

N. This Is a very tasty larger Shannon.
S. Thanks. I made it with my bare hands.
N. Thankyou very much.
S. No probs. If you want to learn how to make beer, just come around some time.

is it just me and my dirty mind... :lol:

Oh yeeeaaaah. Yeah that's it. Keep doing that....

Oh shit, here comes the boilover.........

and my grain is spent....

That cold break the next day just makes me feel so dirty

Then comes the eruption of krausen shortly after.

mysterious sales people are welcome to my kids.....
w9dx07.png

the only door to door sales people at my apartment hawks probiotics beverages... damn I am missing the fun

I offer door knockers a whole fresh ( or quickly defrosted ) Bhut Jolokia or 7 pot chilli to eat. I explain to them that if they stand there for 5 minutes and do not squeal like a little bitch I will buy whatever they are selling. Two have tried and both failed after 30 seconds with a little nibble of the end. All others have declined after some consideration seeing a whole Bhut Jolokia or 7 pot close up. I also make them sign a disclaimer if they decide to bite into the worst day of their lives so that fucks their shit up from the get go.

I laugh and thank Tony for the seads still to this day...... :lol:

I offer door knockers a whole fresh ( or quickly defrosted ) Bhut Jolokia or 7 pot chilli to eat. I explain to them that if they stand there for 5 minutes and do not squeal like a little bitch I will buy whatever they are selling. Two have tried and both failed after 30 seconds with a little nibble of the end. All others have declined after some consideration seeing a whole Bhut Jolokia or 7 pot close up. I also make them sign a disclaimer if they decide to bite into the worst day of their lives so that fucks their shit up from the get go.

Oh wow! That is taking it to a whole new level. Brilliant.
You should film them too, could be part of the disclaimer too. Would be funny as shit to watch.

So true, no free beer for the people who knock on the door here!
If they're lucky they get a polite "No thankyou" before the door is closed.

Can vouch for this :p

I think I am going to have to get dressed up as a salesman and coming knocking on your door Shannon. :icon_drunk:

No need to dress up mate, anyone is welcome for a beer at my joint. Just trying to covert the masses!

Reminds me of that time someone fed hash cookies to a couple of Mormons.
Not only did they forget what they were preaching, they forgot how to ride their bikes.

Hahahaha this is where I got my idea from.

haha nice, sounds like a decent bloke for a change.

I wish I was handed a pot when turning up to jobs!

Yer he wasn't a bad lad. I like the shock an ore approach.

******* gold! Thanks mate for the only laugh Ive had today!

Now whats the recipe for the raspberry wheat then? :)

Always a pleasure.

Have a look here http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...amp;recipe=1087

It's not a bad drop.

So true, no free beer for the people who knock on the door here!
If they're lucky they get a polite "No thankyou" before the door is closed.

You should see what I do to tellimarketers.

You have just given me an idea for the future. Cheers

Latest posts

Back