• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Digital Temp Controllers For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One for me CM2.
PM sent.
Cheers mate.

what sort of probe does this have how would i use it for a HLT?

depends on your setup i guess. I happen to have a thermowell on my hlt so i dont need to probe. im guessing you could just drill a hole, stick the probe in and weld it up. im a definite AG system novice. if you check out the website listed last page it shows pics etc.

I would be up for two of them!
if the deal is still happening

Sorry to rake this one up again,has anyone ever got one of these ETC 30 up and running I have had one sitting on top of my fridge for 2 years and now I need to use it,I must be as thick as p/s I am sure I have it wired it up right but I cant make head nor tail out of the chinesse english instructions on setting it,if I took it to a fridge shop could they set it for me or can one of you guys explain it please,all I need to do is get an old glass door fridge to switch on at 24c and off at 20c

Sorry to rake this one up again,has anyone ever got one of these ETC 30 up and running I have had one sitting on top of my fridge for 2 years and now I need to use it,I must be as thick as p/s I am sure I have it wired it up right but I cant make head nor tail out of the chinesse english instructions on setting it,if I took it to a fridge shop could they set it for me or can one of you guys explain it please,all I need to do is get an old glass door fridge to switch on at 24c and off at 20c
try a PM to CM2.
He sold them and is still active on this forum.

Back