Darts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ran a social club of 30 or so for several years and even invented a format (a mixed doubles rotating round robin) so the worst players could win based on handicaps. It was very successful, I even had to play well to win.

That's a great idea, I play with the local RSL coz they struggle to make a team (athritis etc setting in with the oldies). Would be interested to hear from you how you actually worked out ranking the players, if you had a technical methodology.

Any good, bad or indifferent dart players near Flem/Ken RSL come along, current comp finished but a new one will start in Feb. PM me if you're interested in getting involved, even just for a freindly game.

I read a good book called the Art of Darts recently, well worth a read, got it out from the local library.

Congrats on your 1st 180 Jester, I bet you threw shit (darts) the following go (always happens when you get excited). My only claim to fame is that I can hit 180's when nobody's looking :)

Back