Dark Beers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was just reading that, the Gruit Stout sounds interesting

Interesting,

I just put in a Vanilla bean and Chocolate Porter. Will have to try to find a bottle of Temptress.

The Temptress (Holgate) is superb, and has been available for some time now. Don't you mean the Empress though? Thats the "new" one mentioned in that article. Will definately keep an eye out for that one. :icon_drool2:

I'll try and get my hands on an empress. I wonder how different this is to the temptress served on the hand pump through the coffee bean randall :icon_drool2:

The Temptress (Holgate) is superb, and has been available for some time now. Don't you mean the Empress though? Thats the "new" one mentioned in that article. Will definately keep an eye out for that one. :icon_drool2:

I'll try and get my hands on an empress. I wonder how different this is to the temptress served on the hand pump through the coffee bean randall :icon_drool2:

Holgate's keg has almost run dry and only 133 bottles were released, I wouldn't want to be hunting for it now. I got a bottle from Slow Beer a couple of hours after they were released (1st June) and a couple of hours before they sold out! It's not cheap either, but sooo :icon_drool2:

You'll probably have to ring around to see if any are still available to buy.

I'm soooo spewin' I missed that on the hand pump. The Temptress was awesome not on a randall, I could only imagine how nice it would have been with one

I have read that Blackhearts & Sparrows Wine in Melbourne (3 locations) still have Empress in stock.

Latest posts

Back