Cylindrical Cooler For Mash Tun.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brendanos

Reaction score
I hope I'm not covering old ground here, I haven't found sufficient info through forum searches, so forgive me if the answers are tucked away beyond my reach.

I'm looking for a 36L (or similar) cylindrical cooler (like the gatorade one (38L, $154 + $11 postage), or the cosmoplast brand sold through BCF ($79.50 + $15 postage)) suitable for a mash tun in the melbourne area, does anyone know where to look? Maybe camping stores or similar? Price is an obvious consideration, so something cheaper than those two would be nice, also i'd like to pick it up and save postage (am in camberwell). My preference is for cylindrical to suit my ss false bottom.

Similarly if anyone has a second hand cooler to sell me I'd love to hear about it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Brendan

Have you tried sporting places? I bought my cylindrical one from Amart All Sports for about $90. Amart do a fair of camping stuff aswell but i have seen them at a few sports only shops and also hardware places.

I got a KeepCold 36l for $79 last week. Do a google search for KeepCold and you will get the distributor at or near the top of the results. I just rang the distributor and asked for the details of a store nearby, it was a camping shop and they had one in stock.

It takes a 10" false bottom.

Back