Cubes And Fermenters

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About a year back I went to my localk Wilsons cleaning and picked up 2 chemical grade brand new 20L cubes for $16.

What they do is buy in chemicals for cleaning etc and decant it into the 20L drums which go in their vans, and they just have heaps of brand new drums unused on pallets...

Worth a try.

barls said:
has this gone ahead or is it still in limbo? cause im now back in sydney mate just let me know how much i owe you and an account to put it in to
[post="84700"][/post]​

Sorry guys.. its still in limbo at the moment. The person I was dealing with left and their replacement isn't as keen on selling small quantities.

What I will probbaly end up doing is buying 20 or so of each and those that aren't wanted bu people here I will flog on ebay. there doesn't seem to be anyone else flogging fermenters there so it might be worth a go.

I'll let you know how it goes...

Cheers
Dave

thats ok mate i was just wondering what was happening with the buy thats all. just let us all know when its on again

Latest posts

Back