• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Coopers Vintage Ale Batch 1 And 2 For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elsa

Reaction score
Hi

I have 4 cases of Coopers Vintage Ale Batch 2 (1999) and 3 six packs of Batch 1 (1998) to sell. Any interest out there? I am sick of the sight of it in my spare room!

I am located in the Eastern suburbs of Adelaide and also work in the cbd so either of those locations is a possibility for pick-up or I can ship via Australia Post interstate at the cost of the buyer.

$250 ono for the unopened cartons
$70 for sixpacks

???sound a fair price????

Thanks
Elsa

PS - I found this website via google so hence why I haven't posted before. Happy to prove I am a real person and not out to rip anyone off!

Hi
I am sick of the sight of it in my spare room!

I
Thanks
Elsa

PS - I found this website via google so hence why I haven't posted before. Happy to prove I am a real person and not out to rip anyone off!

Well why not drink some of it. Most genuine beer lovers would probally jump at the chance.

Well, I am a chick and don't really drink beer..... certainly not 5 cartons at 8% alcohol or whatever they are! bit of a long story why I have so much of it

anyway.....make me an offer if anyone is interested.

if you were the kind of chick that enjoys drinking cartons of 8% beer, which pubs would you frequent in Adelaide? :)

I didn't mean that kind of offer.... :blink: !!

anyway do you guys want to buy some beer or not!

Had a quick search of other homebrew forums i am a member of and noticed the other posts.

Would i be right in guessing that your 'boyfriend' is now your ex boyfriend? Would explain how you came into possession of these..... or else you are very pissed off at him :D

Latest posts

Back