Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Droopy Brew said:
I have come to the conclusion that the world is full of fuckwits regardless of their mode of transportation or taste in beer.

They also seem to be breeding at a rapid rate.
I find its mostly an Australian problem. I'm sure we have a higher fuckwit:normal ratio than any country I have visited.

fraser_john said:
WTF... I worked for an insurance company in the USA where they had a policy of hiring spouses, theory is that having both partners working at the same company results in less staff turnover and better retention of business knowledge. Makes sense to me. It is where I met my wife and we had a great working relationship, she was my database administrator on half a dozen projects where I was senior developer. And after almost thirty years in IT, I can honestly say she in the top five of the best DBAs I'd ever worked with.

So now, back in Geelong, Australia, she has applied TWICE at the company I work for now, both times never made an interview, not even an acknowledgement of application. So now, she saw a job at our direct competitor down the street. They are falling over themselves to get her in to interview.

I hope she gets the job so my company can worry about me bailing and taking almost five years of business knowledge to the competitor.
Farking grousse, she got the job........went in and told our CEO, figured it was safe in case of a "conflict of interest" of some sort....

I think anyone who is going to be driving any type of vehicle on a public road should have to:

Undergo psychiatric a drug testing before starting any process at all that involves giving them a licence to drive on the road.
Spend one hour as a pedestrian crossing a busy street in peak hour traffic.
Spend one hour at a main traffic light intersection counting all the fools who run red lights.
Ride a bicycle around a special course designed with special obstacles and hazards they're going to encounter most days on the road.
Spend an hour as a pillion on a motorcycle with a specially trained rider in busy traffic.
Spend 8 hours as a passenger with a semi-trailer driver.
Have to drive a car/mc on a special course both during day and night with skid tests and water hazards, fist in a car with good tyres then bald ones!
Spend a shift with the Accident Investigation Unit and visit the Trauma Ward at a local hospital.

And over here in WA:
The stupid 'E' licence should be done away with and people who receive a suspension should have to walk the walk and accept their lesson.

How and why did this queer clothed bike riding become so popular?

One minute people ride normal bikes in normal clothes on the edge of the road, the next their dressed as ballerina's and riding in the centre of the road.

Each to their own, but I won't be jumping on this trend anytime soon.

My new Blue Healer puppies??

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1418553632.983842.jpg

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1418553686.162680.jpg

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1418553727.970234.jpg

The bloke who owns that is the new head of The Chamber of Commerce in town. Its a Vespa sidecar imported from Vietnam ( or somewhere like that )

He recently bought it of a bloke over south who used to ride it around town with his jack Russell in the sidecar

Father is yes, mothers a MAD Brangus.

'Hey look a fence, I'm gunna smash through it and chase a human'

Ducatiboy stu said:
The bloke who owns that is the new head of The Chamber of Commerce in town. Its a Vespa sidecar imported from Vietnam ( or somewhere like that )

He recently bought it of a bloke over south who used to ride it around town with his jack Russell in the sidecar
I was pretty convinced it was a CT110 postie Bike.

Back