• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Complete Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strubes

Reaction score
IMG_1244 2.jpg
Hello,

Due to health reasons, I will be regretfully selling my custom 3 vessel 3 tier Herms system.
Below is a list of everything

70L - HLT has 2400w element, site gauge, ball valve, lid
70L - MashTun false bottom attached with stainless pipe, recirc dish, ball valve, lid
70L - Boiler has ball valve and pick up, lid
HERMs - It’s an enclosed system
1x MKII pump with stainless pump head
1x 65w pump stainless pump head. tri-clover fittings
Control unit - all wired by electrician with internal safety switch.
Gas burner with gas bottle
plate chiller

the stand is custom made out of stainless steel, is 3 tiers. The MashTun is on a swivel to allow to empty down a shoot. All electrical devices have brackets for removal from the stand allow placement changes and removal for storage.

This system is ready to use nothing required other than ingredients,
Brewery- $3000

SS Brew tech Chronical 17 fermenter, I have replaced the 2x 3 piece ball valves with butterfly valves with blanking tri-clovers also comes with fittings to transfer wort from the boiler to fermenter and pressure transferring to kegs.
Chronical - $600

Im prepared to negotiate..

Attachments

• IMG_2076.jpg
    IMG_2076.jpg
    551.4 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_2165.jpg
    IMG_2165.jpg
    533.2 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_8118.jpg
    IMG_8118.jpg
    540.2 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_4742.jpg
    IMG_4742.jpg
    600.9 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_1243.jpg
    IMG_1243.jpg
    750.7 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_3612.jpg
    IMG_3612.jpg
    544.2 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
the chronical fermenter

Attachments

• IMG_7291.jpg
    IMG_7291.jpg
    469.7 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_2118.jpg
    IMG_2118.jpg
    625.3 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_3959.jpg
    IMG_3959.jpg
    492.2 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_4670.jpg
    IMG_4670.jpg
    468.8 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_9904.jpg
    IMG_9904.jpg
    511.8 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Hey strubes. How you going with the gluten free life? Did you try the clarity Ferm?

No I didn’t, I did a little research and there isn’t any guarantee that it will work every time. I just can’t risk it so have decided to give other options a go.

How are you feeling?

No I didn’t, I did a little research and there isn’t any guarantee that it will work every time. I just can’t risk it so have decided to give other options a go.

How are you feeling?
Still drinking clarity Ferm Beer. just brought a 70lt guten and started all grain. Some beers I think I notice the gluten more than others but still working it out. Keen to try a few gluten free beer recipes now I can do all grain. Let us know if you find any decent ones. I'm just starting off with all grain so am not aware of what makes a good recipe.

I also have gluten problems and clarity ferm is seeming to fix them in home brew.

I get gluten symptoms within 5 minutes of drinking some beers, esp. wheat.

I think clarity ferm removes gluten very well as long as its barley only, and it must be at the start of fermentation.

Wheat is another thing though, I just did a kit that had wheat in it, without knowing, and it's affecting me even with the clarity ferm.

There are more ways to remove gluten too, but I've not tried them yet. I think you can filter through silica.

I'll try to find the web pages if your interested.

Would love to hear of any other ways to reduce gluten in beer. Sorry for hijacking your for sale thread strubes. Might see if I can start a clarity Ferm/gluten reduction forum. Thanks seeker. Good luck selling your gear strubes. Looks pretty neat.

Back