Comp Directory

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smashin

Reaction score
Being fairly new to the competition side of brewing, does any one have a good list of comps and calendars for the comps???

There isn't really a calendar with everything in it. The AABC is held every year in October or November so all the state comps tend to happen in the couple of months prior to this. There are a bunch of other comps held right throughout the year. Best thing is to put a watch on the Brew Comps and Results forum, most comps are advertised here. Do some browsing back through this forum also - you'll see which ones are held when so you'll have some idea when they might be coming up.

The AABC website lists all the qualifiers every year and links to their details. (www.aabc.org.au).

You do have a good idea though - I'll look at putting some sort of chart/calendar on the West Coast Brewers website with all the WA comps throughout the year.

The AABC website lists all the qualifiers every year and links to their details. (www.aabc.org.au).

You do have a good idea though - I'll look at putting some sort of chart/calendar on the West Coast Brewers website with all the WA comps throughout the year.
That would be a great idea. it certainly will stop me from drinking all my enteries.Thanks KooK.
GB

What if someone starts a wiki article on it and then the dates can be added to the calender on AHB.

That other AHB members can add and modify as need be.

Latest posts

Back