Co2 Thread Cutting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Digging an old thread up here. Rercently purchased one of the Keg King style bulb regulators. Piece of sh*t, hasn't worked first go, sprayed leak detector on the regulator and leaks out of almost every possible place, useless.

I am contemplating biting the bullet and going for one of these Leland regs knowing they are good (use B&T's first hand). But I stumbled across this http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HIGH-QUALITY-MINI-CO2-REGULATOR-HOMEBREW-FITS-PAINTBALL-CYLINDER-/271992281890?hash=item3f5400db22 which doesn't specify that it is Leland nor does it have it on the gauge. I notice above there is a "Brewers Edge" logo on the gauge so wondering if it is the same body but just a third party gauge or if its a cheap knock off and I'm likely to run into trouble? Guess I'm covered by eBay nonetheless but it's the hassle of all that. I've also screwed myself being unable to use the Keg King reg for a quick keg dispense this weekend so will need to cart a 6kg bottle and reg to dispense half a keg :S........... thoughts?

Latest posts

Back