Co2 refills newcastle?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingy

Reaction score
Maryland, Newcastle,New South Wales, Australia, Ea
So my bottle just ran out again got a good run this time. Dunno if I'm drinking less or the fact i done away with the John guest fittings. Anyway i know newcastle brew shop do it. Got ripped last time when was desperate and brew man does it to but i live in maryland and hes in the terrace.
I remember some one saying about a place in sandgate but i can't find the thread. Where else is there in newy?
Cheers.

So I went into firebox today to refill my big dogg 22-25L and they said that the price of gas has gone up.. I got the 9-10L filled for around $50 last time around which was about 6 months ago. So I was expecting around 100 give or take. The chick behind the counter said that it's now $10 per kg no matter what size... she said that she doesn't feel right doing it at that rate and cut me a deal witch was $150 ex gst including the pressure test. I thought thanks you but still dear for a refill!

Hey moad do you know what bulbecks charge? And it must be food grade if your using it?

Gasweld are now doing buy outright bottles starting at $199 and refills starting at around $50.....worth a look I thinks.

Thanks Bill I'll give them a call or drop in to the Lambton store on the way home.
Always good to have options.

Latest posts

Back