• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Co2 Manifold - 3 Outlet - Push Fittings - Ball Valves

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodwormm

Reaction score
i had to make a minimum order value when ordering this setup for myself, so i ordered a few spares...

Italian Ball Valves

Industrial Quality Push Fittings suit 5/16 (8mm) OD JG line

i have only loose assembled for the pics, you'll have to put some thread tape on and choose where you fit the outlets and inlet (you can only fit three valves along the 'front' as in the pic as these Italian made ball valves are a little chunky but superb quality)

Payment via Paypal

$65 including postage within Australia.

pm me on here to arrange

IMG_2595.JPG
IMG_2597.JPG
IMG_2598.JPG
IMG_2601.JPG

Interesting....
I'm guessing if someone wanted more than 3 outlets they could substitute the plugs in the ends for valves???
In the extreme case... if someone wanted 6 outlets, they could move the inlet to one of the bungs between the outlets, and fit a 6th outlet where you have the inlet?

am I talking out of my arse???......

If not .. how much to add an extra valve and push in fitting and delete a bung???

Interesting....
I'm guessing if someone wanted more than 3 outlets they could substitute the plugs in the ends for valves???
In the extreme case... if someone wanted 6 outlets, they could move the inlet to one of the bungs between the outlets, and fit a 6th outlet where you have the inlet?

am I talking out of my arse???......

If not .. how much to add an extra valve and push in fitting and delete a bung???

all sensible options...

each extra valve and push fit adds about 12 bucks

If you remove the red handles on the ball valves with the phillips head screw, does this lessen the diameter enough to install the valves side by side?

Just a thought

If you remove the red handles on the ball valves with the phillips head screw, does this lessen the diameter enough to install the valves side by side?

Just a thought

:D

good to see everyone's thinking.. you'll get them on there no probs but when operating the handle it will foul on its neighbour handle... now i guess you 'could' trim the red handle so it doesnt foul... but that's just going silly in my opinion.. if i really needed 5 mounted next to each other, i'd invest in some long extension nipples to offset the ball middle ball valves about 40mm... but those extension nipples are about 10 bucks each....

Just a thought

try turning tap assembly 30deg or so you might be able to turn the tap without fouling and still fit them in.

that was quick!!!

if is was worth you while, you could set up a nice little earner, and do it ongoing

+1

Fingers crossed....I'd be keen on one i reckon if it came up again.

I snoozed, and i loozed.

hmm,

after mr Paypal and mr Auspost take their bit, this is not a money spinner for me.

i may organise a couple more but it's highly dependent on time for me at the moment

Latest posts

Back