Classic AHB threads

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The funny thing is, Fermentis now recommend to hydrate in either wort or water

The hops plant is the closest relative of hemp (Cannabis sp.), and the stems of the hops plant are similarly a source of fiber, though not as durable. Nevertheless, the fiber may be used to create linen (DeLyser & Kasper 1994). Indeed, Cannabis and hops are the only plants in the Cannabaceae family, and can be cross-grafted very well, but there is no translocation of cannabinoids to the hops vine when this is done (Voogelbreinder 2009, 192).

Was beginning to wonder where you had disappeared to, my little toady friend.

Well, for what it's worth, I liked the Speedie days - 17 or 18 fermenters in an AC room cos taxi drivers need lots of piss and need to learn things enthusiastially and within a limited time frame...spot on, Butters, Chappo - guys I couldn't agree with about anything in real life I suspect, but who wanted to brew better beer and did, and offered many useful things for the internet - and then there are those we do not speak of (Bum, Nick JD etc), that I often also found myself in sympathy with in terms of actual brewing commentary, despite their shortness/intolerance/pointed-humour. I found/find Yasmini and Kerr a little vulgar for my tastes. Anyway, that's me out after a few pints of piss that doesn't taste like beer used to or some shit like that.

Remember, Speedie, Bandito, Vittorio.............And bingo...we now have the WW..... Those guys where way ahead of us

I still remember those crazy times when brewers got burnt at the stake for daring the think outside the fermenter.. :D

Whatever happened to Silo Ted?

djar007 to Vittorio:
did my wife somehow contact you Vittorio. She is cunning like that.

Bloody LOL! :lol:

Latest posts

Back