Cider from Fuji apples

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AJS2154 said:
Yes, but if I read your posts correctly, you are brewing at the in-laws!!

Sounds like you are trying to get in the good books with the mother in-law!! Give it up buddy. It will take more than a couple of cases of cider for her to learn to love you. Brew at home, get pissed on your own cider and relax.....scratch your nuts, burp and watch the footie.

Great posts by the way, thanks for keeping us informed. My turn next season. Anthony
Cheers!

Nah it's been good making cider with the in-laws, they're good value. But I am keen to get the brewing gear back to my own place again.

I went to a messy bonfire party on the weekend & took my range of beers & ciders along, which a few people had some glasses of. I've had a few "orders placed" so to speak (they give me craft beer, I give them home brew), so I've had the wife's blessing to grab a second brew setup so I can brew for myself & for others simultaneously. Pretty happy with that as I can mix & match & have a ton of different beers & ciders at any given time, rather than just the 5 I have now.

-Dave-

Latest posts

Back