Christmas Get Together

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linz

Reaction score
So,

should we start to discuss a chrissy get together now or leave it for the brew day to discuss amongst the attendees??

Im thinking of a Saturday/Sunday lunch down at the George the fourth at Picton for a few quiet ones???

The George sounds like the go Linz. A good half way point for the Southern Highlanders.

Is this posting one of the new 'group' sites on AHB. i.e. are the only ones receiving this info M.A.L.E. members who belong to AHB. ?????

Cheers, Hoges.

I've just logged onto the MALE site and answered my own question.

This is a much clearer way to get the messages out to all. I find that the Yahoo group site emails tend to run into one another and repeat the info over and over - or they miss out on info altogether.

Much better system by running them through AHB.

Cheers, Hoges.

Is this posting one of the new 'group' sites on AHB. i.e. are the only ones receiving this info M.A.L.E. members who belong to AHB. ?????

Cheers, Hoges.

Yeah, its a group forum.....

all AHB members can read these on AHB

A Chrissy drink would be great. Would have to be a couple of weeks before Chrissy though for me, usually I'm back in Vic around that time.

A Chrissy drink would be great. Would have to be a couple of weeks before Chrissy though for me, usually I'm back in Vic around that time.

I was thinking the first/2nd weekend of Dec(2-3..9-10) ???

I was thinking the first/2nd weekend of Dec(2-3..9-10) ???

2-3rd would be good by me, 9-10 even better! Either of these two and I'll be there with bells on :beer:

So,

Whats everyone else think???

I'll come if our lord the roster jerk allows me.

I work on a six week roster, it started Sunday the 22nd and they were kind enough to give us a two week roster on Friday the 19th.

Even then it will most likely be 'corrected'

corrected or RESURRECTED being the good LORD roster jerk ???

might be in see how things pan out and if i can get a leave pass on the day , wont be too much of a drinker on the day its a long way home for me to have to many...

Catch the train home!

Hmm Our Lord the roster jerk, I think she has an immaculate infection.

now theres an option .. although the hill between my place and the train station could be a challenge after a few charges .... see what happens closer to time ..

Let us know what date as both seem to be ok for an afternoon ale.
having a game of stick early morning 3rd so it will be a quick ale drive bye LOL
matti

I'm leaning to the 9-10 of Dec as Jimi jumped in quick.....

Shall we........."lock it in Eddy?"...then decide on the Sat or Sun

Well, with the weekends activity all done and dusted, the attendees have decided on the SATURDAY the 9th of DECEMBER at NOON...

So be there or be square......

I hope this invitation extends to non-MALE members?
If so, I'll try to convince SWMBO that she needs to visit her Sister in Thirlmere that day... and to drop me off at G-IV on the way through ;-)

Tim.

I hope this invitation extends to non-MALE members?
If so, I'll try to convince SWMBO that she needs to visit her Sister in Thirlmere that day... and to drop me off at G-IV on the way through ;-)

Tim.

All comers are most welcome Tim.

Cheers, Hogan.

Just a bump to remind those that its Saturday week till the drinks.....

Back