Chopper Heavy Is Back!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChopperH

Reaction score
It was reported correctly in the Melbourne Age (Saturday) that "Chopper Heavy" is going to be re-launched in March 06.
This time the bloody brewery better pay!
Never trust a brewer that says he won't sell to CUB!

ive heard your ears drop off after a 6 pack

are you the same troll that was crapping on about chopper heavy on ratebeer two years ago?

neonmeate said:
are you the same troll that was crapping on about chopper heavy on ratebeer two years ago?
[post="107129"][/post]​

I'd watch it neomeate... if that really IS chopper you may find yourself being pushed in to a cement mixer or buried under the rose garden or something... :ph34r:

Or inexplainably shot outside Bojangles. :lol:

Warren -

I actually have a Bojangles pub here in Gladstone! It even has the back carpark! :D

The down here in St. Kilda was a shocker. :eek:

All I can say is if Chopper liked drinking there he must have had a penchant for some pretty ugly Drag-Queens. :blink:

Warren -

Warren,

Methinks thou dost possess too much knowledge about drag queens and Thai lady-boys.

...but I could be wrong. Maybe I don't know enough? :blink: :huh:

Thanks for sharing, though.

Seth :p

neonmeate said:
He's back on Ratebeer too!!! Check out the Beer Talk section a couple of days back.

Latest posts

Back