• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Chest Freezer (dying), Collar, 2x Celli FC Taps and 1 Cornie for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

remi

Reaction score
Hi-

I have a few items I'm hoping to get moved on:
- 210L Westinghouse Chest Freezer, 915mm high, 720mm wide, 655mm deep. Stopped holding low temp 6 months ago, but still holds 12 degrees (and has done since July): would make a good fermenting fridge/ British ale fridge. Free to a good home.
- Painted, insulated marine ply collar to fit the chest freezer. This will also fit other 210L chest freezers, Simpson/ Westinghouse/ Kelvinator which often come up for sale on Gumtree/ Ebay. $20 or free if you take the chest freezer.
- 2x Celli chrome plated flow control taps. 9 years old. Good condition. Cleaned. $40 each
- 1x 19L Cornie keg, $50: could use new seals

Pictures of chest freezer/ collar/ taps below. I'm in Brunswick, VIC. Pick-up only other than the taps, which I will post at your expense. Thanks

IMG_6809.JPG
IMG_6810.JPG
IMG_6811.JPG

Sure thing- send me a PM and we can work out details

Time for a bump. Never heard back from Rosey6, so everything still available. Freezer and collar will head to the tip soon.

For $100 you can have a plug and play collar and taps for the 210L chest freezers that commonly come up for sale on Gumtree and eBay (as I have been using for the last 10 years!)

Remi

fyi re freezer, brotherhood of st laurence will pick up for free

Back