Cheapest Way To Keg?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hupnupnee said:
I can have any number of beers slowly aging, CCing, lagering what ever out back. I need only a single fridge to hold a dozen or more different brews.
[post="122914"][/post]​

Exactly why I took years to start kegging. And also why when I did start kegging, I bought 16 kegs straight off. Admittedly it takes 2 fridges instead of 1 now, but I have 10 beers to choose from when I decide what to drink, same as when I was bottling......and, I'll never go back to botlling!

Guest Lurker said:
Admittedly it takes 2 fridges instead of 1 now, but I have 10 beers to choose from when I decide what to drink, same as when I was bottling......and, I'll never go back to botlling!
[post="122929"][/post]​

Ditto :)
font_2.JPG

cheers Ross

Yeah, I'm a battler - only got 8 kegs... :ph34r: :p

But I do see the point re bottles - I always considered it a labour of love. When I do experimental brews or make a new recipe that I've never done before, I always make a few bottles before the rest goes in the keg. The bottles are handy to take to other houses to get expert opinions on.

If I invite the buggers over to my place, I end up with empty kegs!! :blink:

Cheers,
TL

Trough Lolly said:
If I invite the buggers over to my place, I end up with empty kegs!! :blink:

Just think yourself lucky that you've never my mates and I then TL :lol:

As for kegging cheap, like the others say, shop around for bits...my "eBay Stores" thread has a seller with loads of good parts at great prices, but you won't get it all from him...just grab things you need at the better price and you'll have a fine kit in no time :beer:

Too many kegs? I've come to the realization that there is no such thing!

PZ.

Back