• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

?cheap Kegs?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gibbocore

Reaction score
Hi Guys, i had a bit ofa search but couldn't find any love.

I need an extra keg right now, and have seen them at a couple of shops for $85+ and wanted to know if its possible to get them cheaper in sydney.

i'm aware of ross's prices and is probably why i'm being a bit of a tight arse about it.

Soooooo, anyone know of any shops in sydney, preferably south that sells cheap corneys?

Cheers.

Get together with a few locals and buy 4 at once. Its been done a few times down here to boost my keg collection by 1 or 2 at a time rather than 4.

I picked up 2 from Kirrawee Home Brew Supplies a few weeks ago for $75 each, also have you checked Whats Brewing @ Kogarah?

I picked up 2 from Kirrawee Home Brew Supplies a few weeks ago for $75 each, also have you checked Whats Brewing @ Kogarah?

cheers mate, just called kirrawee, i'm heading there now!!!

Thanks.

Dave's Home Brew sells unreconditioned ones for $65.
Add a few new seals and you might save 15 bucks?

Click Me

why not buy them for Ross then if you know what his prices are. delivery will be jacks. just buy some extra stuff that you need at the same time then it makes it worthwhile.

Get together with a few locals and buy 4 at once. Its been done a few times down here to boost my keg collection by 1 or 2 at a time rather than 4.

+1

About todo this when i get my AL payout from my current job. Me and a mate are going to split it up. 2 kegs each, w/seals for $134.50 :beerbang:

Sounds mighty fine to me! Brings my total up to 5 kegs, I can have 1 or 2 ales conditioning, enough space for a keg to lager in the fridge and 2 or 3 kegs on pour.

Niiiceee!

I can see my superautomatica collecting dust rather quickly. She will be dragged out only for comps/xmas gift ales i recon.

why not buy them for Ross then if you know what his prices are. delivery will be jacks. just buy some extra stuff that you need at the same time then it makes it worthwhile.

cause i need one right now.

Back