Charlie Pickering & True South Brewing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie Pickering hate: opens Ballarat Beer fest with "this is the best Ballarat Beer Fest EVER" thus committing either a temporal fallacy and/or condemning all future (and past) events to be worse than the one he was hosting at the moment of the utterance.

Such a blinkered perspective of temporality. Pah.

BWAHAHAHAHA...very good.

In all seriousness, Pickering is just a guy. He probably knows more about brewing than he let on, but MMM is not the platform to start talking about it. Like talking to old c***s at the bar about how "Crown is from the top of the barrel" or "Coopers uses dirty Adelaide water" the best thing to do is smile, nod, and imagine pounding their faces in with a LC pint bottle. Or maybe that's just me. MMM is a station for the average bloke, and the average bloke is an arsehole. Listen to RRR or PBS.

I dont mind AFL but Triple MMM seem to think thats all there is. An earthquake in NZ, Lets interview former AFL star Bobby footballer who was 200 kms away when it hit.

Every news item is turned into "lets interview a footballer about it and see what he thinks"..Who gives a flying **** what they think.

And don't even get me started on bloody Eddie McGuire, who thinks Collingwood is the only team in the AFL.

Back