Cascade In Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeasty,

Should be fine. See whats left over. I doubt I will use a whole kilo.

cheers

Darren

I have been down this bulk buy hops road a few times recently.

Before you dive in ask Craftbrewer for a bulk price,I think you will be pleased.

Batz

I have been down this bulk buy hops road a few times recently.

Before you dive in ask Craftbrewer for a bulk price,I think you will be pleased.
Batz

Less than $30/kilo for new season cascades to my door?

If you guys really like the cascade, organise yourself a buy from Hopsdirect, they always ship extra and the price will be about the same, cheaper if you want to wait a bit and use surface mail...

I was eyeballing the idea of scoring a couple of pounds from Hopsdirect but was concern that I might loose them in customs. Does anyone know if there are any quanatine issues with importing a few pounds for personal use only?

You know i'm talking about hops don't you :p

Less than $30/kilo for new season cascades to my door?

Absolutely :) - When you work out what you want, email me...
As Australia's premier hop supplier to the craft brewing community, we are always happy to quote on bulk buys - this also goes for any of our products.

cheers

Ross
CraftBrewer

Absolutely :) - When you work out what you want, email me...
As Australia's premier hop supplier to the craft brewing community, we are always happy to quote on bulk buys - this also goes for any of our products.

cheers

Ross
CraftBrewer

There ya go,can't be easier than that.

I am not pushing the craftbrewer barrow here,although it is the best thing to happen for Australian HBers in a long time.

I have looked at Hops and Grain bulk buys and it was not until Ross said to me "why not ask me for a bulk price" that I even considered Craftbrewer as a bulk buy option.Perhaps it was because he was a retailer that I had not gone to him for a price before.
Anyway do your sums and then email Ross,I've found him to be as good if not better than anywhere else,and a lot less grey hairs as well.

Yes I know Ross and consider him my friend.
But an email will cost you nothing and my save you a few bucks in the long run.
Batz

I was eyeballing the idea of scoring a couple of pounds from Hopsdirect but was concern that I might loose them in customs. Does anyone know if there are any quanatine issues with importing a few pounds for personal use only?

You know i'm talking about hops don't you :p

Fine - pellets or plugs only! Don't try to import leaf hops. You will get inspected by customs but pellets or plugs are perfectly fine.

Howdy,
Picking them up tonight. They came in at $29.00/kg.

Current seasons crop.

cheers

Darren

Sorry Ross,

I didnt organise this. If I had know you could supply at that price I would have stopped it earlier. Unfortunately, I was already committed (ie I had paid) by the time I realised. Next time. I am after some saaz shortly so maybe then.

cheers

Darren

Latest posts

Back