• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Burner Wanted

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also turn my burner on as soon as the kettle gets about 4cm's deep, so it is constantly heating as the sparge goes on. This really helps reduce boil times. As the level in the kettle goes higher, I turn the flame up higher as well.

John

I have the NASA, and adjustable medium pressure reg you see in the beerbelly link.

Highly recommend this combination, for a 50Lt pot, 30Lt boil.

which one did you get?

went for the Italian Spiral with a medium reg works a treat...pretty stoked with the service from BB

how much time do I need to save while brewing?...all I'm doing is drinking beer with a mate , playing pool on a weekend afternoon :D

I have a Rambo with a high pressure reg. It is super quick to the boil. lately i have not been turning it on until my sparge is complete and it only takes about 20min to get to the boil (aprox 30L).

I then run it very low to maintain a good roiling boil. After I drop in my immersion chiller it takes 3-4min to bring the wort back to a boil.

I'll give a thumbs up for the NASA....grabbed one off Wayne & Amanda at Beerbelly and it's awesome.

Back