bundle of joy... and bemusement

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodwormm

Reaction score
I got one of those wonderful things in the post today... a satchel of brew related goodies from my latest purchase..

I opened it up and WOW, kegking's current batch of silicon hose is super thick wall and looks great for 4.95 per metre! (at least twice as thick as the stuff i got from them 6 months ago)

Then bemusement came over me... who-ever named a "little brown pump" "little" must have an awesome pair of magnifying glasses.. i'd say more like f@#king tiny brown pump! I never imagined they were so small...

incidentally, is there an in and out on a "little" brown pump? or do i just switch the wires around to reverse flow if i plumb up the other way around to what i'm hoping?

printed forms section said:
incidentally, is there an in and out on a "little" brown pump? or do i just switch the wires around to reverse flow if i plumb up the other way around to what i'm hoping?
Don't reverse wire it. The instructions that came with mine (from another vendor) said doing so will bust it.

cheers, no instructions with mine... will stick with red for + and black for neg..

And make sure you read the other posts on these pumps with regards to care and cleaning. Or you will be yet another brewer who posts on here that your brown pump shit itself when in fact they are easy to fix and will keep going for a long time if looked after properly.

If I had a dollar for every post Ive read about yet another brown pump has shit itself, (when they are easy to fix and keep running) I would have enough dollars to buy a March pump. :D

Back