Bulk Hops

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Niko, will you be getting a few different euro hops in????
P.S. hope you guys had a tops christmas over there!

Problem is, I want to buy 2011 hops - not one 2011 variety and then the rest 2010 to make up 4lbs. I've been holding off and didn't purchase from hopsdirect (even though the product I've purchased has been fantastic) this year because of the Niko shipping rate but I'm regretting the decision. I realise the 2010 crop is probably more than fine for my needs; just a little disappointed I can't get all 2011 varieties.

Also, I've followed you guys on twitter but you never seem to update anything there.

Problem is, I want to buy 2011 hops - not one 2011 variety and then the rest 2010 to make up 4lbs. I've been holding off and didn't purchase from hopsdirect (even though the product I've purchased has been fantastic) this year because of the Niko shipping rate but I'm regretting the decision. I realise the 2010 crop is probably more than fine for my needs; just a little disappointed I can't get all 2011 varieties.

Also, I've followed you guys on twitter but you never seem to update anything there.

This year I've contracted most of the varieties we stock which means whenever the 2011 crop is in for those varieties and what we have on hand is turned over, they will be 2011 crop. I as well wish that all at once everything switched to 2011 crop, though that isn't the case. The good news I expect that within a month or two we'll have switched everything over to 2011, less a few of our slower moving varieties that I didn't contract (Mt Hood, Fuggle, and a couple others).

As for European hops we'll have some UK EKG, German Magnum, Northern Brewer, and Hallertauer MF as soon as they become available.

As for Christmas, we had a great time. We have a 3 year old and 1 1/2 year old, had a bon fire on xmas eve, and the boys played with all of their toys on xmas while I drank whiskey, bourbon, vodka, and beer :)

Okay it's almost 3 am here.. time for bed :p I will keep this thread posted when new crops come in, thanks folks.

+1 for the happy Niko Brew customer. Niko was great to deal with and very helpful, even when paypal charged me twice.
+1 on the citra too... Can't wait to brew something with it.

Cheers
Al
:chug:

Hey folks! I just put Amarillo, Citra and Simcoe online, they're in 2oz packs and we don't have much of any of these so I don't expect supply to last long.

Amarillo 2010 Crop
Citra 2011 Crop
Simcoe 2011 Crop

Someone please let me know if it's not okay to post direct product links here if so I'll take those down I don't want to break any rules on here.

Thanks folks have a great new years/eve/did it already happen in Australia? Lol.

Hey folks! I just put Amarillo, Citra and Simcoe online, they're in 2oz packs and we don't have much of any of these so I don't expect supply to last long.

Amarillo 2010 Crop
Citra 2011 Crop
Simcoe 2011 Crop

Someone please let me know if it's not okay to post direct product links here if so I'll take those down I don't want to break any rules on here.

Thanks folks have a great new years/eve/did it already happen in Australia? Lol.

Mate what does it roughly cost to ship per pound to Australia?

Mate what does it roughly cost to ship per pound to Australia?

Shipping is $14 USD for up to 4 full pounds or 3 1/2 of mixed increments (2oz packs etc). If you order please use paypal as your payment method then I send you a separate request for shipping. It's also on the main page of my site though I just realized it's not on the hops category page. This is also shipping USPS International. You don't get a tracking number with good data but we've had good results with delivery. Thanks!

Shipping is $14 USD for up to 4 full pounds or 3 1/2 of mixed increments (2oz packs etc). If you order please use paypal as your payment method then I send you a separate request for shipping. It's also on the main page of my site though I just realized it's not on the hops category page. This is also shipping USPS International. You don't get a tracking number with good data but we've had good results with delivery. Thanks!

Thanks for the quick reply Niko.

Shipping just increased to $18 as USPS has increased their rates. We're currently out of Citra, Amarillo and Simcoe but will be getting more in and will be keeping folks on our email list updated as soon as they are, and we have a handful of varieties now in stock from the 2011 crop:

Apollo
Bravo
Calypso
Cascade,
CTZ
Mt Hood

We're putting 2011 crop Citra and Simcoe in 2oz and 1lb packs online at 10am MST 2/25. We have a limited supply and I don't expect them to last more than a few hours. They're not cheap, but I also paid a LOT for these hops. Thanks folks.

Back