Brisbane Spring Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a pity the German Sausage Hut and Super Whatnot both aren't open on Saturday arvos, they would be an awesome CBD pit-stop on the crawl.

Tell'em we're coming!

crowd_of_people.jpg

Maybe they'll open for us???

1./ Rowy
2./ Winkle
3./ Batz
4./ NickB
5./ Wallace
6./ Ross
7./ Smokomark
8./ kezza
9./ Lex
10./ Ed
11./ King Brown
12./ Doug
13./ Liam
14./ Guy (Tentative, gotta bribe SWMBO into a pass)
15./ sim
16./ Aydos
17./ Roguenorman (the red headed step child at the case swap at winkles)
18./ Maheel 2 sacks

1./ Rowy
2./ Winkle
3./ Batz
4./ NickB
5./ Wallace
6./ Ross
7./ Smokomark
8./ kezza
9./ Lex
10./ Ed
11./ King Brown
12./ Doug
13./ Liam
15./ sim
16./ Aydos
18./ Maheel 2 sacks
19./ballantynebrew

Things could be looking a bit shaky here for me, I'm waiting on a phone call after which we have to travel up to Bundy. The way it's looking I'll be off next Wednesday and not back before the weekend.
Fingers crossed, otherwise I'll have a couple with Andrew and Kev.

batz

1./ Rowy
2./ Winkle
3./ Batz
4./ NickB
5./ Wallace
6./ Ross
7./ Smokomark
8./ kezza
9./ Lex
10./ Ed
11./ King Brown
12./ Doug
13./ Liam
15./ sim
16./ Aydos
18./ Maheel 2 sacks

Maheel, two sacks, I'm pissing myself. The sad/bad/good thing is that I now live one block away from Bitter Suite(in fact was there tonight for dinner, good amber ale on tap) Faaark, I have to include myself in on this. Get ready to meet Bowie, that's all I can say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sad/bad/good thing is that I now live one block away from Bitter Suite

Now there's a cheaper option for brekky ;)

1./ Rowy
2./ Winkle
3./ Batz
4./ NickB
5./ Wallace
6./ Ross
7./ Smokomark
8./ kezza
9./ Lex
10./ Ed
11./ King Brown
12./ Doug
13./ Liam
15./ sim
16./ Aydos
18./ Maheel 2 sacks
19./ballantynebrew
20./ Bowie

Tipplers Tap open at 11am so that's perfect timing for us to finish breakfast at Bitter Suite then stroll up there. The internet tells me it's a 1.8km walk.

Allure is a little bit swanky, I'm not sure if they would take a group booking under the name of "homebrewers pub crawl".

Allure is a little bit swanky, I'm not sure if they would take a group booking under the name of "homebrewers pub crawl".

swanky

Doesn't sound like a Kin Kin local at all, I guess they even expect shoes?

:eek:

we might be better off grazing on something at tipplers, and then again at yardbird?

:eek:

we might be better off grazing on something at tipplers, and then again at yardbird?

Since we'll have just eaten (or drunk) breakfast, I reckon we should be just drinking at Tipplers/Vroom and eat lunch at Yardbirds to prep for the (foodless) Scratch.
My 2 cents anyways

Since we'll have just eaten (or drunk) breakfast, I reckon we should be just drinking at Tipplers/Vroom and eat lunch at Yardbirds to prep for the (foodless) Scratch.
My 2 cents anyways

Is that where we had a few munchies last time ?

Things could be looking a bit shaky here for me, I'm waiting on a phone call after which we have to travel up to Bundy. The way it's looking I'll be off next Wednesday and not back before the weekend.
Fingers crossed, otherwise I'll have a couple with Andrew and Kev.

batz

Put the old girl on the case and after a few phone calls she reckons it's sorted. :beer: :chug: :beerbang: :party:

Word on the street is tipplers will be open by the time (well date) this shenanigans kicks off so it should be a good option for the second stop.

Any chance we can get Kerbside to open up for us to break up the walk to Yardbird? I'm there on Wednesday and can ask but surely someone on here can pull a few strings?

Ed

Latest posts

Back