Brisbane Rna Oktoberfest

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WSC

Reaction score
Just got an email from the event organiser for the RNA Oktoberfest.

This is not the German Club event.

Quote when asked what beers they have:
"From our main sponsor Bitburger we will have (imported directly from Germany): Pils, Wheat and Helles.

Specially brewed for the event in Australia: German dark beer

Plus alcohol free pils and wheat."

They reckon the German Dark is a Munich Dunkel and has been brewed specially for the event. Didn't have the details on who brewed it though.

I thought so, only have about 3 real guesses!

Bah, plastic steins and bogans.
Still the beer list has improved this year, when is it on?

I'm waiting on the beer list from the German Club.

I will be going to the German Club...plastic steins.......blah....

I'm waiting on the beer list from the German Club.

I will be going to the German Club...plastic steins.......blah....

Hmmm, I've got today off ;) .
I think I hear lunch calling.....

Meet you there??

At the risk of wandering totally off-topic, ok, just have to plan transport say 1.30pm?
Big lumps of pork and Alt :icon_drool2:

That fits in well Perry - I have to get there under my own steam (an order pick-up from CB beckons) so did you want me to swing by and pick you up? The timing also means I can get done my housekeeping duties beforehand... Let me know if this suits or if you want to just meet there.

Cheers, GG

That fits in well Perry - I have to get there under my own steam (an order pick-up from CB beckons) so did you want me to swing by and pick you up? The timing also means I can get done my housekeeping duties beforehand... Let me know if this suits or if you want to just meet there.

Cheers, GG

I'm glad this thread bought you 2 together......lovely end to the week.......my work here is done. :p

Thanks WSC - it's a great way on a great day to highjack a thread... :rolleyes: - feel free to join us if you are so inclined :icon_cheers:

Ed - spullink

Thanks WSC - it's a great way on a great day to highjack a thread... :rolleyes: - feel free to join us if you are so inclined :icon_cheers:

Ed - spullink

You are probably already there but I went to platform for Rogue Day......sobering back up now to go in again later....

Man, that hopfenweiss is lethal.
But very, very nice :icon_drool2: .

We must have been there around the same time. I was there from noon to about 2 enjoying the Juniper, Triple, and Yellow Snow!

You are probably already there but I went to platform for Rogue Day......sobering back up now to go in again later....

We must have been there around the same time. I was there from noon to about 2 enjoying the Juniper, Triple, and Yellow Snow!

Sure was, I was at the end of the bar near the door for most of the time. Have to meet up another time.

Ah... you were one of the three guys at that end of the bar, & one guy had a nice camera taking pictures. I was around the bend sitting at the little table.

Ah... you were one of the three guys at that end of the bar, & one guy had a nice camera taking pictures. I was around the bend sitting at the little table.

That was us, where you the guy who the bar man said had had Rogue in the US?

Back