Brisbane Beer Luncheon

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

CraftBrewer
Reaction score
Guys,

Ive been to quite a few of these beer lunches & they are always a top afternoon. Ian Watson, the speaker, is one of the most knowledgeable speakers I know & a great brewer. He runs the Spotted Cow cellars in Toowoomba & has recently been appointed head brewer at the Sunshine Coast Brewery, under the new ownership.

Please let me know asap if youd like to come along & Ill book us a table. Wives are more than welcome at the luncheons.

Cheers Ross

+++++

The March Good Beer Lunch is almost upon us. This month we will be featuring a vertical tasting down the Little Creatures range.

Since opening in 2000 Little Creatures has established itself as one of Australia's most exciting breweries, and is now one of the biggest "small" breweries in the country. Please join us and let Ian Watson guide you through the Little Creatures range - the Pale Ale, Pilsener, Bright Ale and Rogers' Beer. As always, Ian has selected a menu matched to each of the beers to complement the Little Creatures range.

There has been unprecedented interest in this lunch already and seats are limited, so get in quick.

Details

Cost: $65 pp

Date: Sunday, 4 March
Time: 12.30 - 4pm
Where: Fuse Bistro, 83 Kedron Brook Road Wilston.
Bookings: 0407 968 430 or by return email

I look forward to seeing you there.

Regards,

Matt Kirkegaard

Guys,

Ive been to quite a few of these beer lunches & they are always a top afternoon. Ian Watson, the speaker, is one of the most knowledgeable speakers I know & a great brewer. He runs the Spotted Cow cellars in Toowoomba & has recently been appointed head brewer at the Sunshine Coast Brewery, under the new ownership.

Please let me know asap if youd like to come along & Ill book us a table. Wives are more than welcome at the luncheons.

Cheers Ross
+++++
The March Good Beer Lunch is almost upon us. This month we will be featuring a vertical tasting down the Little Creatures range.

Since opening in 2000 Little Creatures has established itself as one of Australia's most exciting breweries, and is now one of the biggest "small" breweries in the country. Please join us and let Ian Watson guide you through the Little Creatures range - the Pale Ale, Pilsener, Bright Ale and Rogers' Beer. As always, Ian has selected a menu matched to each of the beers to complement the Little Creatures range.

There has been unprecedented interest in this lunch already and seats are limited, so get in quick.

Details

Cost: $65 pp

Date: Sunday, 4 March
Time: 12.30 - 4pm
Where: Fuse Bistro, 83 Kedron Brook Road Wilston.
Bookings: 0407 968 430 or by return email

I look forward to seeing you there.

Regards,

Matt Kirkegaard

PM sent Ross :party:

Batz

Consider yourself PMed Ross. :party:

I'll be there :beer: :party: :beerbang: :super:

Batz

bumpity bump :)

5 of us so far....

Cheers Ross

Even with the SWMBO probably being the most easy going sheila in the world...

I might be pushing my luck to attend this one...

especially after spending a Million Bucks setting up the Brew Rig.. :huh:

oh well maybe next time... :(

Sqyre

EDIT: (But luck is meant to be pushed :p )

See you all there.
I may even be able to bring along a small amount of the new version of Sunshine Coast Bitter, a dramatically different beer to its previous guise. Whether you like it or not is another question but it would be great to get the feedback of some knowledgeable homebrewers. .... just have to bear in mind that this was a calibration brew for my new system.

....and most importantly we get to have a few of the awesome little creatures brews.

Ian

Anyone along the highway want a ride?
I'll collect you if you like :beer: Rather not have to go to far from the highway all the same.

Batz

Still only five?
What's a matter with you guys? Not under the thumb I hope :lol: B)

Batz

I'm going mate, and going to crash at Ross place, so it looks like we are in for a session hey ;)

cheers

Browndog

We have 8 confirmed so far - still room for a few more...

cheers Ross

Fuse is not that far from here, we could come back for a few quite ones or a few starters if anyone is interested?

Fuse is not that far from here, we could come back for a few quite ones or a few starters if anyone is interested?

Plan coming together?
Can we taxi it,or is that too far?

Batz

PS
I'll bring a party keg of Batz Mongrel to Ross's :party: :chug: :super:

Batz

Should only be around $15 from here to fuse. A hell of a lot more from Ross's :blink:
Should be a fair bit on tap unless the army mates drank more than just one keg this weekend :D

Rollcall so far...

Ross
Batz + Julie
Screwtop
Browndog
Winkle plus wife
SJC + wife
Mark Davies (BABBS member) + wife
Nonicman
I think there are only 2 places left, so if anyone's interested please let me know asap.

cheers Ross

Looking forward to this

I am collecting nonicman on the trip down,there is still a spare seat if anyone else needs a ride.

Batz

Ross,

Any chance 2 newbies can join your table?

Both enjoy good beers.

Chris

Ross,

Any chance 2 newbies can join your table?

Both enjoy good beers.

Chris

Hi Chris, would love to have you along, but I won't know till tomorrow if there's room or not. Matt is just waiting on another couple to confirm whether they are coming or not. I'll post back asap.
These luncheons are held monthly, so if you can't make this one, there's always next month.

cheers Ross

Latest posts

Back