June Little Creatures Sunday Session & Super Brew III

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoneMac

Reaction score
The next lunch session at Little Creatures – Geelong is nearly here.

This month it will be a bit different. We will be brewing a Trappist beer for Super Brew III that morning from 10:00 inside the actual brewery. All members are encouraged to attend, but can you please let me know in advance so that we can ensure that you will have access to the brewing area.

The standard plan has had a bit of a mix up due to Super Brew III so lunch will be pushed out to 13:00 to accommodate the brewing schedule.

You are welcome to come and join us whether you are a complete newbie just getting started with a Cooper’s kit and a bag of sugar or an all grain wizard with a custom built, fully automated stainless steel masterpiece. No need to be shy, just look for the group in the black polos with the Grog Cobras logo on the front.

If you want further information just shoot me an email here.

Hey,

I saw you at your last meeting at Little Creature. I dropped off those brown IPAs. What did you think?

Cheers

Hi,
They were great. Chris from Creatures was quite impressed with them.
How did you go in the comp?

Ah cool thanks. I didn't do too badly. 10th out of 25. It was my 4th batch of all-grain though.

How did Chris go? What was the category he entered?

Congrats mate.
His entry was middling. Most of the comments were about how it wasn't to style. There was a few remarks on the clean ferment but nobody picked the oxygenated flavours.
He entered a rye IPA.

Latest posts

Back