Brisbane Autumn 2013 Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TidalPete said:
Missus still reminds me of the consequences of my last Brissie Pub Crawl 3 or so years ago. :p
Hate to have your head tomorrow mate. :p
my head is immaculate. Would hate to have your vanilla life tomorrow. :p

My life is constantly chocolate. Next PubCrawl, I may inject a dose of Brown.

I just got home from archive
jebus
i paid $13.50 for some crazy japanese IPA. I love IPA's and I love the japanese but this did not do it for me at all!

sillyboybrybry said:
paid $13.50 for some crazy japanese IPA. I love IPA's and I love the japanese but this did not do it for me at all!
have you never bought beer in your life?

Liam_snorkel said:
have you never bought beer in your life?
Yeah but funnily enough most of the time I liked it!
Bartender was tracking my purchases and suggested this would be fruity but alas it was not.

I guess I should also say that my wife's friend was having her engagement party there - so I was only paying for beers over $10. 2 shephards delights, one crazy japanese IPA and a cab fare home was all i forked out for and I am typing a lot better than I thought I would be.

sillyboybrybry said:
I guess I should also say that my wife's friend was having her engagement party there - so I was only paying for beers over $10. 2 shephards delights, one crazy japanese IPA and a cab fare home was all i forked out for and I am typing a lot better than I thought I would be.
You should be satisfied then.

You're right Liam I just didn't front up. At a touch shy of 70 years old my pub crawling days are just about done & dusted. Sad but true. :mellow:
Cheers Liam. Just saw your latest post.
Once in a while I do a solo Brissie pub crawl which keeps me updated re the Brissie craft brewing scene & keeps the QR security on their toes. :lol:
Liam_snorkel said:
yeah look mate, you weren't there.

Liam_snorkel said:
Jeez, i really need to leave the Internet alone when I'm drunk.
I think we all do. But this forum would not be anywhere near as amusing at times if there was alco locks on keyboards.

Top effort for all those who made it out

No where near as loose as previous crawls however a good time have by all except my head today

Btw - this beer was awesome

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back