Bridge Road Galaxy Ipa

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkmad

Reaction score
The best Aussie IPA, no need to look any further. Went to the local taphouse in Darlo last night with my Dad and bought him one while I had a wheat beer. All I could smell was waves of galaxy coming off him as I was chatting to him, I've know about garlic breath, but have never come across galaxy breath before. I had to buy one for myself afterwards. Simply awesome. :icon_drunk:

The best Aussie IPA, no need to look any further. Went to the local taphouse in Darlo last night with my Dad and bought him one while I had a wheat beer. All I could smell was waves of galaxy coming off him as I was chatting to him, I've know about garlic breath, but have never come across galaxy breath before. I had to buy one for myself afterwards. Simply awesome. :icon_drunk:

It is a very good beer and it definitely is true to an American IPA and is one of the few Australian examples that doesn't use overbearing amounts of crystal malt.

I was saying that last year when I came across it at the Local Taphouse in St Kilda!

I hear its on tap here in Brisbane this year at teh Archive. Too bad I'm skint & NAB caused my pay to be delayed ... GRrrr...

Latest posts

Back