Brewing On The Radio (perth)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goat

NULL
Reaction score
I've done this before and regretted it but....

On ABC Local Radio Perth this arvo they are saying that they talking about making beer. Not sure what time, but it will be soon by the sounds of it (3:40 current time). I've got no idea who it is, or what its about - so the obvious disclaimer must apply.

And before everyone chimes in: Yes - I listen to boring radio (sometimes)

Goat,

It's Friday afternoon. Shouldn't you be drinking and listening to classic hits FM?

I've done this before and regretted it but....

On ABC Local Radio Perth this arvo they are saying that they talking about making beer. Not sure what time, but it will be soon by the sounds of it (3:40 current time). I've got no idea who it is, or what its about - so the obvious disclaimer must apply.

And before everyone chimes in: Yes - I listen to boring radio (sometimes)

I honestly can't say anything about Perth radio but I have heard some suave and knowledgeable personages on Adelaide ABC radio in past.

I'm guessing I've missed this one though.

yeah thanks Deebee - Classic FM gets a bit racey for me. I was on my way out the door to go to the Paddo to watch the footy actually (and its not as good as it used to be - ended up at the Oxford). And I'm still traumatised by the result...

Needless to say the best thing about the 'interview' was the Glen Campbell they played after it. I've always liked Whitchita Linesman - in a vinyl lounge kinda way.

The interview was pretty lame and was with a guy from Billabong Brewing (BOP). He was saying things like its the preservatives in commerical beer that give hangovers and you need malt and hops to make beer.

I'm hanging out for the day when they can get some beer wankers on the radio to talk about the importance of the glass shape the same way they exclusively get wine wankers to do now !

yeah thanks Deebee - Classic FM gets a bit racey for me. I was on my way out the door to go to the Paddo to watch the footy actually (and its not as good as it used to be - ended up at the Oxford). And I'm still traumatised by the result...

Needless to say the best thing about the 'interview' was the Glen Campbell they played after it. I've always liked Whitchita Linesman - in a vinyl lounge kinda way.

The interview was pretty lame and was with a guy from Billabong Brewing (BOP). He was saying things like its the preservatives in commerical beer that give hangovers and you need malt and hops to make beer.

I'm hanging out for the day when they can get some beer wankers on the radio to talk about the importance of the glass shape the same way they exclusively get wine wankers to do now !
Ahh well - I heard the build up on the wireless in the ute while running in and out of suppliers and clients premises on Friday but managed to miss the story. Sounds like I didn't miss too much and why would you get a BOP fella on to talk beer? I doubt they talk cheese with the cheese maker at Coon or Kraft. WCB guest speaker last month(Richard Moroney) would have been a much better choice..although, Richard may be a little too enthusiastic for some of the coffin dodgers tuning in on a friday arvo..

Better get the first step out of the way... "My name is Chillamacgilla and I listen to 6WF"

Back