Brewing Notes - Vb Rubbish

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easy now. There are a lot of posts in this forum and moderators have a life outside of herding the n00bs into the right forums. I think you'll find the sausage and cheese threads are in the beer food forum.

Noobs deserve some slack and help, my point is a topic on coffee gets moved to off topics rather than food/beer forum(it is a beverage after all) ,and a pointless thread abouts dogs, alive and dead continues in the pub.

Noobs deserve some slack and help, my point is a topic on coffee gets moved to off topics rather than food/beer forum(it is a beverage after all) ,and a pointless thread abouts dogs, alive and dead continues in the pub.

Report report report.

As I said, moderators don't read every single thread but we do read every reported post. If you think something is misplaced, please use that functionality.

vb is good for you :party:

Splitter!!!

Read a great article about the breweries in Japan pushing out new low alc and low malt beers to increase profits and funnily enough their sales fell. Article Watch and Learn Australia Watch and Learn.

Like my Mammy used to say "If it ain't broke don't fix it.....and if it taste like crap no one will by it"

Report report report.

As I said, moderators don't read every single thread but we do read every reported post. If you think something is misplaced, please use that functionality.

Done.

Cheers .

Dave.

Latest posts

Back