• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Brewery Cleanout [MELB]

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haydos72

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm clearing out my whole setup. Haven't been brewing anywhere near as much as I would like and am likely moving away soon, so everything must go!

Open to offers on stuff but I think I've priced it reasonably.

Based in St Kilda East, Melbourne.

Here it is:

$450 - Robobrew with inbuilt pump. Comes with SS Chiller. Only been used 3 times and still in warranty until Feb next year.

$300 - Chest Freezer. Runs fine. Makes a slight noise whenever it starts up. Would be perfect in a shed. Have been using it as a fermentation chamber. Could be used as a keezer or freezer too though.

$150 - 2.6kg CO2 bottle. Still at least 1/2 full. Have been using with the swap and go at grain and grape.

$60ea - 19lt corny kegs. In reasonable condition. Hold pressure still. Have 4 to sell.

$350 - Keg fridge with all taps and drip tray. Was really happy with this and its a bit of a regretful sell as I made it all. Fits 4 kegs in it (nice and snug). Quiet fridge. 3 chrome brumby taps and 1 SS Intertap. All been soaked in Sodium Percarb. SS drip tray. Shelf has been coated in marine varnish and held in with sikaflex. Solid as. CO2 bottle lays down underneath out of the way.

Other smaller things:

$30 - Inkbird ITC-308 thermostat. Does hot/cold simultaneously. Works fine.

$20 - Bottle tree, standard orange one.

$15 - Bottle Capper

$10ea - 1lt and 3lt conical flasks. Erlenmeyer.

$15 - Fermenters. 2x 30lt and 1x 60lt. (one of the 30lt is brand new, other been used once)

Otherwise there is loads of other small brewing related items that I have no use for and will be happy for people to have a look at and take if they're here to grab something else!

Cheers

IMG_0286.jpg IMG_0287.jpg IMG_0288.jpg IMG_0289.jpg IMG_0290.jpg IMG_0321.jpg IMG_0324.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0285.jpg
    IMG_0285.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 385
Hi mate, I'm interested in one of your kegs (assuming it's a ball lock?) Cheers, Simon

Have got swarve in for one keg at the moment. And then clickeral can have the remaining three if that’s what he’s after? Will have you next in line Mall if one falls through

also wouldn’t mind looking at your smaller stuff [emoji1303]

Interested in freezer and keg fridge. Would u do a deal on both. Cheers.

All kegs gone so far, two fermenters and thermostat gone pending pickup

Fridge and freezer gone pending pickup. Robobrew, CO2 bottle and other smaller items still available

Your asking-prices are ENTIRELY reasonable & folks should Seriously jump all over your offers.

The price you're asking for the pump-model Robobrew is ridiculously cheap. Anyone who offers you less than the asking price should be taken out the back & roughed-up a bit. Don't back-down on it!

Your asking-prices are ENTIRELY reasonable & folks should Seriously jump all over your offers.

The price you're asking for the pump-model Robobrew is ridiculously cheap. Anyone who offers you less than the asking price should be taken out the back & roughed-up a bit. Don't back-down on it!

$60.00 for a corney keg, bargain.

Hah thanks Martin and Spog, got the time to sell the robobrew so will try and leave it at that price for a while. I know it’s in good condition so should be good for the right person.

On another note, I’ve got a CO2 regulator from keg king that I forgot. Happy to sell that for $30

Latest posts

Back