Brew Jacket Immersion Heater/cooler Pro EOI

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DcPrahran

Reaction score
All, have been hearing some impressive things about this unit, and am very impressed that it fits within the footprint of my existing fermenter. (www.brewjacket.com)

Buying a single unit works out to USD419 delivered to Prahran Melbourne, but if you buy 3 the cost falls to USD 306.33 a unit. This price is based on selecting the insulated carboy /bucket insulation jacket.

Let me know If interested

David

Looks an interesting piece of kit but I picked up my fermentation fridge for $20 and it can fit multiple fermentors in it, this is obviously 1 per fermentor, its probably much cheaper to run than a fridge but for ~500AUD thats a lot of fridge time!!

Leyther totally agree, but for those of us who are challenged for space, this is one solution that elegantly works

I was watching these for a while and a good thread with user feedback is over here. They sound like an elegant solution but ignoring the price you still may not be satisfied with their noise and limited performance. If space is your main constraint maybe you could save up a few extra pennies and spring for a beerdroid? For the extra money you get a proper compressor/phase change cooling system and all sorts of tech wizardry to keep you in the loop when you're on the move. It only brews half batches though :(

For economy and performance it's really hard to compete with a $50 gumtree fridge with a generic temp controller, you just gotta find that space :(

Thanks MB, the beer droid
looks interesting but I am already a long way down the Grain father route and currently struggling with Cool Brewing solution

I have bar fridges for single batches(23L), put a timber top on it and it would make a great brew table for the GF too. Have a spare, if you want it PM me.

Interesting product. They seem pretty noisy though. It needs to be modded with a better cooler on it. It's relying on a high air flow rate over a very simple aluminium heat sink.

Need to mount an NH D15 on it. Would be much quieter and probably maintain lower temps too.

Latest posts

Back