Brew In A Bag In A Tun/kettle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kegging is great but I've actually enjoyed bottling the few bottles I've done from my last couple of double batches. Under a carton of stubbies isn't as much of a hassle having just filled 2 kegs.

100% agree... double batches are great... but they're the best when you can keg them both. Bottling drives me mental too.

I have both kegs of a double batch sit in the kegerator side by side. When the first one blows, usually just as it's staring to come to it's peak, change kegs and the second keg is in it's prime. :icon_chickcheers:

That's why i need 3 more kegs for my 4 taps. So i have a total of 8. Can be changed over as soon as the first one blows.

8 Kegs is not enough to supply 4 taps, although YMMV. I have 8 now (4 tap fridge) and with a few brews ageing in kegs and or stuff lagering, I find my self embarrasingly without all my taps full quite a bit.

I know I will need to pony up the dough shortly to get another 2 at least.

Will be keeping the eyeballs peeled for the "2 for $X" sales that crop up now and then... or go see Keg King for a cash sale discount ;-P

Duck

Latest posts

Back