Brew Days In Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nishy

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm wondering if anybody is having a brew day in the Berwick area (SE suburbs of Melbourne) or know of any home brew groups in this area. I would love to catchup with a group and learn more about making beer.

Cheers

Daryl

I think that Bayside Brewers is probably the most southest and eastest of the Homebrew clubs in Melbourne.

Heres a link to their website (you can find other HB clubs in the links section of this site)

TB

Hi there, I'm wondering if anybody is having a brew day in the Berwick area (SE suburbs of Melbourne) or know of any home brew groups in this area. I would love to catchup with a group and learn more about making beer.

Cheers

Daryl

I am a member of Bayside Brewers. We meet at members houses, all over the SE suburbs of Melbourne, from inner Melbourne to Flinders. New members always welcome.

We have a brew day coming up in Seaford on June 14. In the morning we are tasting "off" beer to learn about beer faults, and in the arvo, we are doing a full mash brew. Lots of home brew on tap all day. Make sure you bring a designated driver.

Day finishes off with a bbq, and few more frothies.

PM me if you want more details.

The head brewer for the day will be one of the brewers from Red Hill Brewery.

Barry

Heya Daryl

If you have an immediate urge Grain and Grape have one on tomorrow at 10am ... Just check on their website for details. Always a good way to catch up with fellow brewers and have a sample too.

Highly recommended. :)

Warren -

Heya Daryl

If you have an immediate urge Grain and Grape have one on tomorrow at 10am ... Just check on their website for details. Always a good way to catch up with fellow brewers and have a sample too.

Highly recommended. :)

Warren -

I think Nik is brewing with a RIMS system tomorrow, from memory. Might not be the best for a beginner, but you'll catch some basics here and there. And agreed.. great way to catch up with fellow brewers, have a sample, ask questions, and more.

reVox

Thanks Guys, that's great there's lots of places I can learn from. Just got to ditch the wife and kids for a few hours.

Hi

I live in Pakenham.

Melbourne brewers is the closest, very strong AG membership and they run several brew days a year, the beer from these days gets consumed at the annual dinner in July(?) They often run workshops at the meetings and occasionally on a weekend and have several "outings" a year. Next meeting is wed 28/5. Drop me a PM with you number if you want a ride or more info.

Happy to have a BIAB brew day as soon as my brew room is finished (next couple of weeks I hope otherwise ill be drinking mega swill) Just need to find half a day to finish the tiling and fit in the sink unit.

rgds mike

Hi

I live in Pakenham.

Melbourne brewers is the closest, very strong AG membership and they run several brew days a year, the beer from these days gets consumed at the annual dinner in July(?) They often run workshops at the meetings and occasionally on a weekend and have several "outings" a year. Next meeting is wed 28/5. Drop me a PM with you number if you want a ride or more info.

Happy to have a BIAB brew day as soon as my brew room is finished (next couple of weeks I hope otherwise ill be drinking mega swill) Just need to find half a day to finish the tiling and fit in the sink unit.

rgds mike

addit forgot the link http://www.melbournebrewers.org/

Latest posts

Back