Brew Day In Bundaberg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregs

Kevs nude brewing bothers me!
Reaction score
With the help of some local brewer friends Im putting on a BIAB brew day and BBQ.

Was thinking of having it on the 26st September, 11.00am start, any thoughts? Cheers; gregs.

I'm in :party:

AndrewQLD + Lisa - Keg of Cromwell Bitter 3.5% and a couple of kilos of home made sausages.

Scott and Tracey will be there!
Looking forward to the BIAB demonstration

Well thats a start guys Ill throw in the steaks and put on a few kegs, English Bitter, Sumer Ale- extract of course. Well have fun anyway.

Greg + Deb - Steaks and kegs
AndrewQLD + Lisa - Keg of Cromwell Bitter 3.5% and a couple of kilos of home made sausages.
Scott and Tracey

Scott and Tracey
Kev, Julie and Rita - will work out what I'm bringing closer to the date

Why are these great get togethers always on Saturdays?? :( Maybe its more like, why do I have to work every bloody Saturday?? :angry:

Anyhow, 2 Weddings to Cater for that weekend so have a great day guys... :party:

:icon_cheers: CB

Sorry you can't make it clean brewer, becaues as you said, we're gona have fun. Mybe we'll catch up some other day...

I forgot to mention we are happy for people to stay overnight, theres 3 spare rooms and plenty of floor space.

We'll be there.

Scott and Tracey
Kev, Julie and Rita - will work out what I'm bringing closer to the date
Budwiser and Gail - keg and some food to be determined

Budwiser and Gail have tentatively booked a room and bed. If they decide to stay the night then there are two rooms available and plenty of floor space.

Budwiser and Gail have tentatively booked a room and bed. If they decide to stay the night then there are two rooms available and plenty of floor space.

SWAMBO just said "take the tentatively out"
We will stay so she can drink :D
Cheers,
Beds R Us :)

Well I'll put my hand up for a room and bed if still available Greg, that way Lisa can have a few as well.

Cheers
Andrew

Andrew and Lisa have booked a room and bed so we now have available one room and plenty of floor space. This brew day is starting to look good.

Budwiser and Gail are now a definite for an over nighter, rooms and floor space are as stated above, one left and plenty of floor space.

Scott and Tracey Bringing a keg and some bacon wrapped prawns for the Barbie.

3532188321_f9079c1780.jpg

Scott and Tracey Bringing a keg and some bacon wrapped prawns for the Barbie.

3532188321_f9079c1780.jpg

I can see we're going to get on very well Scott :p looking forward to meeting you and Tracey.

Greg, will you have enough taps and gas or do you want me to bring my kegerator and gas bottle???

Andrew

I can see we're going to get on very well Scott :p looking forward to meeting you and Tracey.

Greg, will you have enough taps and gas or do you want me to bring my kegerator and gas bottle???

Yeh Andrew taps; Ive got 4 taps + Scotts got a spare fridge and tap + gas. Although your kegerator and gas would go great, theres under cover entertaining area with power so might be a goer. I was thinking of lugging the 500 litre chesty outside but it only has 3 taps and bloody heavy so I think your option is an easier thing. Thanks

Katie; jump on a plane and come on over.

Back