Breaking Bad

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leave bum alone, its really hard for him when he is so much better then everyone else and their flawed opinions.

Bring back 'Love thy Neighbor'

Bring back 'Mind your Language'

Bring back 'On the buses'

Then run the entire 'Carry on' series again.

'Corrrrr, ave a squizz o tha bristols on that bird guvna!!' ( of course spoken in a thick cockney accent)

Unpretentious, down to earth, wholesome viewing.

Bring back 'Love thy Neighbor'

Bring back 'Mind your Language'

Bring back 'On the buses'

Then run the entire 'Carry on' series again.

'Corrrrr, ave a squizz o tha bristols on that bird guvna!!' ( of course spoken in a thick cockney accent)

Unpretentious, down to earth, wholesome viewing.
Benny Hill & Kenny Everett Video Show, double episodes each, back to back, 3 nights a week.
Hey, its a winning format. The viewers love it. It works for 2.5 men.

Benny Hill & Kenny Everett Video Show, double episodes each, back to back, 3 nights a week.
Hey, its a winning format. The viewers love it. It works for 2.5 men.

How could I forget Benny Hill!! Now there's one for the PC crowd.

Dad use to let me sit up and watch The Dave Allen show also. That stuff was gold!

Now what have we got? ******* Letterman..

I may as well give you a comprehensive list of good shows haha.

1 Hour Dramas
Band of Brothers
Big Love
Boardwalk Empire
Breaking Bad
Carnivale
Deadwood
Dexter
Generation Kill
Hung
John from Cincinnati
Justified
Kings
Oz
Rome
Sons of Anarchy
Southland
The Pacific
The Shield
The Sopranos
The Wire
This Is England 86
Treme
True Blood

I've actually found myself returning to this list throughout the week - few here which slipped under my radar.

Going to start on John from Cincinnati after I finish Breaking Bad and Treme (which is so ******* good - I talk about it with a muso friend at work who watching it for trainspotting purposes - apparently there are a bunch of really famous musician cameos/extras that are lost on me).

How is Justified?

Justified is OKAY. Not much to it. I like it mostly for the setting and because some of the actors are from other shows.

Latest posts

Back