Breaking Bad

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonnyAnchovy

Reaction score
Just got half way through Season 2 of Breaking Bad to find the DEA agent is a home brewer! the scene of him bottling totally distracted me from the plot of the episode. There also seems to be a lot of beer-drinking throughout the series- I bet one of the production people is a beer nerd.

Awesome show. totally recommend it.

Not that i particularly want to spoil it for anyone, but in a later episode most of those bottles explode on their own.

Mostly a storyline related thing, but made me cringe.

rob.

No comment about season 3.

(oh crap, that was itself a comment, where's the delete button <_< )

He certainly looked like he had an overpriming issue. Also looked like a K&K brewer, but the tins stacked on the shelf.

(I don't have a beerspotting problem.......)

ZOMG BREAKING BAD BEST SHOW EVARRRRR

seriously. It is the best show. ever.

Anyone seen Benidorm?
The old bloke mentions sharing some barleywine around with his homebrewing buddies, along with his wife.

It's a good show, but it's not the best show ever. There are several shows that are better than it. There are at least two shows that are an absolute class above it (The Wire and Deadwood).

It's a good show, but it's not the best show ever. There are several shows that are better than it. There are at least two shows that are an absolute class above it (The Wire and Deadwood).

No you are correct - I just get pumped at how good this show is.
I am eagerly awaiting season four. Oh so good!

The Bill can duly be added to that list. RIP.

I like how this man thinks. The wire and deadwood did for TV what Charles Dickens did for the novel.

The Bill can duly be added to that list. RIP.

Comparing Breaking Bad to The Bill is a crime in many parts of the world....

I like how this man thinks. The wire and deadwood did for TV what Charles Dickens did for the novel.
Lowest common denominator? Exactly what I was thinking. Always good money and reviews in playing to the cheap seats.

Breaking Bad, Dexter and the shield... then maybe sons of anarchy.

In that order.

NB: All need to be watched from the start.

Carry on.

Lowest common denominator? Exactly what I was thinking. Always good money and reviews in playing to the cheap seats.

If you want to be a Mensa Troll you'll have to up the IQ by about 50 points. Just a heads up.

Have you watched deadwood bum? In its entirety it is possibly the best written series for television, at least as far as drama goes, that I've seen.

It also didn't make good money - elaborate sets, loads of extras and dialogue that's difficult for many to follow (cocksuckers notwithstanding) meant it was cancelled before its intended conclusion.

Anyway I hope you're not silly enough to can shows you've never seen based on someone writing ZOMG in capitals. Breaking bad is worth a look. deadwood is outstanding. The wire I've only watched one episode of so I will refrain from comment until I've seen more.

My point, really, is that Dickens is shit.

Latest posts

Back