• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Braumeister On Ebay

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lickapop

Reaction score
Im off OS for hopefully a very long time, house is on the market and a shitload of gear will be up for sale to save on storage/shipping costs.
Beer is cheeeeeeap where I am going:)

Brau is up and priced to sell $1900
I will possibly be adding to ebay, a kegking kegerator with 6 kegs, CO2 bottle/regs, better bottles etc (local NQ pickup)
Shitloads of bargains
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BRAUMEISTER-20L...0#ht_500wt_1413

cheers

Im off OS for hopefully a very long time, house is on the market and a shitload of gear will be up for sale to save on storage/shipping costs.
Beer is cheeeeeeap where I am going:)

Brau is up and priced to sell $1900
I will possibly be adding to ebay, a kegking kegerator with 6 kegs, CO2 bottle/regs, better bottles etc (local NQ pickup)
Shitloads of bargains
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BRAUMEISTER-20L...0#ht_500wt_1413

cheers
Are you going to beer land ???? :lol:
Good luck with the change of beer diet.
Nev

Mine! (clicks 'Buy' button)
Sorry, I'm all the way over the other side of the country in Perth, W.A. :p

So when are you starting production edak so we can buy australian!
I am very tempted to try and grab a braumeister before 1st child is born as I have a feeling budget wont be able to accomodate it after.

Wonder if there are any Braumeister owners up here in Cairns would like to see one in action and sample the output.

Wonder if there are any Braumeister owners up here in Cairns would like to see one in action and sample the output.
I used to live up there near the colonial club and sometimes visit, but I have no plans to go there in the near future. I would have loved to sample some BM beer though.

Back