• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Braumeister 20L for sale with lots of extras.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haydos23

Reaction score
Due to increased work hours have to sell my Braumeister 20L. Have done approx 15 brews in it. I had a boilover in my first brew with it so a tiny bit of burn marks still on element. Doesn't affect taste or operation at all though.
I am including all my brew gear with it and would like to sell all together. Including a brand new Millmaster grain mill and hopper. Lots of quality Blichmann gear as well. Your welcome to all my smaller bags of grain as well not listed here.
What's included-
20L Braumeister, Millmaster + Hopper($350),Blichmann Therminator($340),Blichmann Thrumometer($45),Grainfather sparge water heater($149),Stainless steel paddle,hop filter,Blichmann quick connects,Brewery gloves, Grain scoop.
Also 3 bags of unopened grain- BB Ale Malt,Weyermann Pale Wheat Malt and Gladfield Pilsner Malt.
Price $2200 for a complete setup . Have some pics but am struggling to upload them here but will try to sort that out.
20180124_111846.jpg
20180124_112053.jpg 20180124_112649.jpg

Last edited:
Nice ,looks like a good deal. What is your location?

I agree with Tony - there are ways to make your brew 'day' a lot quicker.

I'm very short on time - 3 kids under 4. I fill the brau while heating the water during dinner.

Mash in after dinner and the kids are in bed (6:30-7pm).

Mash out and malt pipe cleaned before 9pm.

Set brau to manual mode, hold at 78 deg overnight.

Get up at 5am the next day, start the boil. Boil completed and in cubes before the kids wake up at 7am.

I have
I agree with Tony - there are ways to make your brew 'day' a lot quicker.

I'm very short on time - 3 kids under 4. I fill the brau while heating the water during dinner.

Mash in after dinner and the kids are in bed (6:30-7pm).

Mash out and malt pipe cleaned before 9pm.

Set brau to manual mode, hold at 78 deg overnight.

Get up at 5am the next day, start the boil. Boil completed and in cubes before the kids wake up at 7am.
I have 4 kids under 6. Work night shift and a second job during the day sometimes. Just not getting the use out of it to justify keeping it.

To elaborate on my original post (as I should’ve in the first place), I had a 10 year hiatus from brewing due to wife, kids, etc. and am very thankful that my father did not throw out my gear even after me saying to him on more than one occasion to get rid it it.

If you can store it then I recommend you do as there will be a day when you get the time back.

Anyway, good luck with whichever way you go.

$350 for all 3? Confused. Your numbers don't add up.
Sorry thought it was pretty clear, the Braumeister and all the extra gear i listed. The price in brackets was the approx new price i paid for them.

I have

I have 4 kids under 6. Work night shift and a second job during the day sometimes. Just not getting the use out of it to justify keeping it.

I suppose I do 50L batches as well which helps massively with time saving. I brew once every six to eight weeks max. It was a killer when I was doing 25L batches.

Is this still available? I’m interested if there is the possibility of sending inter-state.

No, sold. Bargain of the century. Thanks Haydos! It went interstate - filled up the station wagon!

Back