Bonjour from France

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnluc

Reaction score
Hi, all have watched this forum for some time and found some great threads so i thought i'd like join up, i'm an English ex pat who retired to France 10 years ago with my family, wife,daughter,son in law and two grandchildren, as i like a good English style beer which is almost impossible to find here i started brewing my own all grain about five years ago, just bought a Grainfather and have found all of the answers i was looking for. :icon_cheers:
johnluc

Welcome. As a Pommie myself I started all grain brewing as it was the only way to get authentic UK ales on tap.
Last time I was in France I was reduced to swigging big bottles of Valstar out of brown paper bags.

Bribie G said:
Welcome. As a Pommie myself I started all grain brewing as it was the only way to get authentic UK ales on tap.
Last time I was in France I was reduced to swigging big bottles of Valstar out of brown paper bags.
Thanks for the welcome Bribie, hope you're ok mate, never heard of Valstar so looked it up, turns out it's a chemo drug for liver cancer,

Latest posts

Back