Birthday Greetings

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wee stu

wee stu's brury - hand made beers, award winning l
Reaction score
I logged on earlier today and realised it has been a year to the day since I first registered on this site.

What an eventful and accelerated year of brewing it has been. This time last year I was wondering whether carbonation drops or teaspoons of sugar where the way to bottle prime.

Now I have three all gain beers brewing or conditioning under my roof. And I understand almost every post that comes up (some of TDA's I still have trouble with :D ).

I've also met up, and brewed, with a number of AHB posters (next time Big D, OK?).

Bottom line, this is a great site, and it's home to a great bunch of brewers who make you feel welcome, without the level of elitist or in-crowd bullshit that invades some other boards.

When I logged in today there were 7 guests exploring the site. Come on in people, the beer is lovely!!

Well spoken Wee Stu

Picked up a little extra to go with the mash tun - a portable electric urn so that u can use it do step mashes in the mash tun -

Make a nice anniversary present

Happy registration day wee stu!

I registered late last year. Back then I was using unhopped LME with the intention of going AG one day. This site gave me the boot up the ass I needed and I now have 4 AG beers to my name.

Hoops

GMK said:
Picked up a little extra to go with the mash tun - a portable electric urn so that u can use it do step mashes in the mash tun -

Make a nice anniversary present
aaaaaww shucks Ken, you shoudn't have!

You might be up for some cleaning - it is soaking in a bleach bath at the moment...

Back