Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a good one Kenny
7503.jpg

Will have a couple for you this arvo. :icon_cheers:

TP

Happy B'day and tings to Doc and Hashie, Doc 98, whooaa, you don't look a day over 95 :p
:icon_cheers:

Many happy returns Doc, I need to get some of those youth pills your popping, have a good one.

Same to you DeeBee, and all the other birthday boys and gals.

Cheers
Andrew

Thanks for the Birthday wishes...

Happy birthday to Doc, Deebe and the others.

Will toast with some AG Dry Stout....

Thanks guys.
Had a great day.
Great lunch at La boheme in Balmain.
Great presents and one year closer to the big one :p

And Happy b'day to all those I've miss recently. Hope GMK and Deebee had a great day today too.

Doc

Happy birthday Doc, Kenny & all the others i've missed of late :icon_chickcheers:

cheers Ross - Toasting you all with a nice bottle of Meantime Porter - God these guys make good beer :icon_drunk:

Yes. Happy Birthday Dane. I'm pouring a glass of Aussie Pale in your honour right now... well, after I post this...

Happy birthday wakkatoo!

Be having one...nah! Make that two for your birthday! :icon_drunk:

Cheers

Chappo

Thanks Chappo - only saw this today but its appreciated. Ah the big Three-O, young by some standards, effing old by others!

Turned up to work and found my office looking like this:
05072009059.jpg
I'm a kinder teacher and my assistants and some of the kids did this after I had finished for the day. Was a PITA to clean up but very funny. That along with 50 or so happy birthday signs placed in very random places around the kinder. I'm still finding the damn things!

AndrewQLD, happy birthday mate. Hope those Coopers Dark's are going down well. Having a glass of my AIPA now for you.

Cheers.

Andrew Happy Birthday mate!

I hope your having a great time, I am !

Batz

Hey Andrew,

Am having one for you right now.

Don't believe all the things those crappy bastards are saying about me on Nick's thread!

I will have another one for you in a moment!

Happy Birthday!

Cheers

Tidal Pete

Happy birthday Andrew :icon_chickcheers:

cheers Ross

Happy birthday Andrew! I hope you've been having a great day, and I hope that more greatness awaits.

I agree, it blends well with the combination of colours.

Thanks guys, having a couple as well, nice Incider, best birthday card I've had yet :p you've got a very understanding partner there :lol:

Andrew

Back