Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres my monthly Happy Birthday to members (lazy! i know..)

Happy Birthday

Cheers and good drinking
SD :chug:

Happy Birthday Jase.
Hope you have a great day.
Will have a couple of Ales for you tonight.

Beers,
Doc

since its 38 bloody degrees, my generic lager will go down quite well for you Jase.

Have a good one mate :)

Since its 38 frigging degrees, my 40 l of oatmeal stout with Wyeast 1084, is currently turning into banana flavoured dark milkshake, while I run backwards and forwards with frozen PET bottles. Grrr....., must buy fermenting fridge.

Oh yeah, happy birthday Jase.

Jase,

I don't pretend to know U, but U seem to have a bit of respect around here, and I can empathise with that.

So, I'm raisin' a glass of cold Dunkelweizen to ya.

Cheers! :D

Remember:- Rehab is for quitters!

Guest Lurker said:
Since its 38 frigging degrees, my 40 l of oatmeal stout with Wyeast 1084, is currently turning into banana flavoured dark milkshake, while I run backwards and forwards with frozen PET bottles. Grrr....., must buy fermenting fridge.
Yep it was 38deg and my lager is bubbling away at 12deg :p damn good investment the fermenting freezer B)

Happy birthday Jase! Another decade bites the dust :(

Guest Lurker said:

Oh yeah, happy birthday Jase.
Bit different here.. Todays max: 9, min, 3.

Predicted max is 3 for sunday... min 2...

Happy Birthday Jase! :)

Thanks Fellas,

The years seem to have flown by. Here's to the next 10 years.

Thanks again.

Cheers,
Jase

And a Happy Birthday to jleske.
I thought I was going to not have a beer today. Heading out for a brown ale right now.
:chug:
cheers

Happy Birthday jleske.
Having an Irish Red for you right now.
Hope you had a great day.

Doc

Happy Birthday Corey and Jez,
I'm going to the fridge to get one of my (accidentally made) VB clones :p

cheers Gents :chug:

hopey birthday corey and Jez i m having A dortmunder style lager

corey and Jez,
You'll have to share a Helles (Cold as Helles), as I'm saving the other drinks for me.
Party on.
Seth

Happy Birthday to Linz!

Hope you have a good (and beery) day mate.

Good on ya Linz. All the best . Bit early for a drink so will be sure to have a quiet one tonight.

Cheers
roach

Happy Birthday Linz....

Will have an IPA for you tonight....

Cheers & Beers

Ken...

Happy Birthday Linz.

Will have the last bottle of your barley wine tonight, followed by my latest HourGlassIPA.
Have a good one.

Beers,
Doc

Happy birthday Linz,
I may have to force myself around the corner at lunchtime to the JS brewpub for a couple of beers.

cheers
johnno

Back