Birthday Drinks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday, Ravs! Freezing my balls off in Albury tonight and it's been a struggle to even find a half decent beer, but I raise a JS Amber in honour to your birthday... :beer:

Happy birthday to InCider for today!!!! (Don't believe his profile ;))

Apologies to all those I have missed. You are thought of regularly but my pencil is worn out. (This is saving me a fortune on child support on the Sqyres' kids. Yippee!)

Spot ya,
Pat

Have a good one Keith. :icon_chickcheers:
I'll have to get down that way for a few when it warms up a bit :icon_cheers:

Belly up to the bar Brad. Will down a few for you 2nite. :icon_chickcheers:

Have a good one Brad!

Happy birthday to InCider for today!!!! (Don't believe his profile ;) )

Apologies to all those I have missed. You are thought of regularly but my pencil is worn out. (This is saving me a fortune on child support on the Sqyres' kids. Yippee!)

Spot ya,
Pat

Cheers Pat! :rolleyes:

happy birthday brad hope you are having a good one

happy birthday brad :icon_chickcheers:

Hoppy barfday Osama Bin Bunyip :icon_chickcheers::icon_cheers:

Its been a while between drinks Ned!

Bigups to the Bunyip! Have a cracker mate!

Hoppy barfday Osama Bin Bunyip :icon_chickcheers::icon_cheers:

Its been a while between drinks Ned!

Go the Bunyip. You look good for a sixty year old .. pity you aint! I'll down an ale or six for you tonight! You just keep licking cane toads or rooting crocs or whatever you do between cyclones.

licking_toad.jpg

Thanks for the birthday thoughts guys :)

Just heading out to what could be a long day , haha

cheers

:icon_chickcheers: Happy Birthday Ned :icon_chickcheers:

Happy Birthday Ned all the best mate, hope you had a great day. Beerday tomorrow will toast your good health!

Cheers,

Screwy

Love the pic Fatz!

Happy birthday Osama old mate :icon_cheers:. I know it's my turn to call you but every time I reach for the phone BaaBraaa goes cold on me and starts eating corn flakes at an alarming rate. Pure jealousy mate :rolleyes:.

Don't think BaaBraaa's jealousy issues won't stop me raising a beer to you though.

Hope you have had a great one :super:

All the best,
Pat

P.S. Happy birthday for tomorrow InCider :D

Thanks Pat! Day has started with a full cooked breaky, just waiting for the kids to go off to school so I can head up to King Ludwigs German restaurant for the day. :beerbang:

Back